Partners In Ministry – Prayer Support
Concordia Academy-Roseville is a mission of the Christian Church. Because of this we depend on both the prayers and the financial support of the church at large in order to carry out our mission of preparing students for lives of faith and service. Please consider supporting the ministry of CA in the following ways.
The following is a list of on-going prayer requests for Concordia Academy:
• That God’s Spirit would rest on CA in a unique and powerful way.
• That God would work saving faith in any student who may not know Him.
• That all students would know they are loved and accepted here.
• That truth would be spoken and spoken in love.
• That our students would be transformed more and more into the likeness of Christ
• That God would be honored and students blessed by excellence in our academic, arts, and athletic programs.
• That our students would graduate prepared and committed to lives of faith and service wherever God might lead them next.
• We also invite prayers for our faculty, staff, and all of our CA families.
For specific prayer requests please feel free to contact Dr. Tim Berner.
Parents’ Prayer meets the 4th Monday of each month from 7-8 PM in the Resource Room. This group is led by Pastor/Principal Tim Berner and includes all parents, grandparents, guardians, and friends of CA who wish to come together to lift up our school in prayer. Pastor Berner will briefly highlight what he would like prayed for and then we will break into small groups for prayer. Mark your calendar for the 2015-16 Parents Prayer dates: 9/28, 10/26, 11/30, 1/25, 2/22, 3/28, 4/25 and 5/23. There is no meeting in December. Please join us as we seek to continually lift up to the Lord the mission and ministry of CA.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances… 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Moms in Prayer
Moms in Prayer is an international organization gathering mothers worldwide to pray for their children and schools. We use a 4-step format of conversational prayer – Praise, silent Confession, Thanksgiving and Intercession – to pray for the needs of our students, teachers, staff and school. All CA women (moms, guardians, grandmas, aunts, teachers) are invited to join us! Our CA Moms in Prayer group is in need of a leader this year. If you or someone you know would be interested in being trained to facilitate this group, please contact Deb Stine at email@example.com. A meeting day and time will be arranged by the new leader.
“…pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children…” Lamentations 3:19