Tuition and Fees
All the good things you want them to have…
As the parent of a high schooler, you understand how important it is to create a safe learning environment where your teen will thrive. There are things that a Christian education can offer your student — advanced courses taught from a biblical perspective, enrichment opportunities to learn, serve, and lead — but you might be concerned about how the cost of a private school education might affect your family’s budget or lifestyle.
The Value of an Education at Concordia
High school is a season of discovery as students learn who God created them to be and invest more time in developing the gifts He has given them. At this unique stage, students are greatly influenced by their peers, but still trusting of adults in their lives. As high school approaches for your teen, these questions might come to mind:
- Is it going to align with my family’s values?
- Is it going to offer a healthy environment where my child will thrive?
- Will it prepare them for what’s next?
At Concordia Academy, we specialize in providing a quality, Christian high school education (and have been doing so since 1893!). But what else separates CA from other private schools in the Roseville area?
- We offer over 90 credits of college courses, taught on our campus by Concordia University professors, so that CA students can earn credits without sacrificing their high school experience.
- Our STEM students are prepared to take the lead in advanced fields of science, technology, engineering, math, and medicine.
- Students develop 21st century skills in our ICE Lab — a high-tech learning environment, built to encourage imaginative, inventive, curious, and independent thinkers.
- Our Emerging Artists curriculum offers students in our Fine Arts program the opportunity to focus their creative energies on a visual or performing arts career goal.
To learn more about our programs and where your teen can grow, download our free Parent Information Packet.
“Our son entered as a young boy and we can see the young man growing before us, day by day. He is inspired. He is encouraged. He has become steadfast in his faith and identity. CA has provided a foundation to grow and Shine his best self.”
-Sara, Sophomore Parent
“My daughter comes home saying CA is her happy place...”
- Kari, Freshman Parent
How much does it cost?
We recognize that affordability is one piece of the puzzle as you filter through high school options for your teen. As you consider Concordia Academy, we welcome your questions about tuition, financial aid, payment plans, or whatever else comes to mind. Our admissions team is here to help you process this decision, so you can decide which learning environment is best for your child with confidence.
GRADE TUITION & FEES*
Grade 9 $13,030
Grades 10 & 11 $12,995 (returning students)
$13,030 (new students)
Grade 12 $13,035 (returning students)
$13,070 (new students)
* This chart includes base tuition and class fees for each grade level. For information regarding payment plans and additional fees, download our tuition rates sheet. Association Congregation students are eligible for $700 credit towards their base tuition.
*Tuition for International Students may vary. Please email Kelsey Cocchiarella for more information.
Concordia Academy offers a variety of financial aid opportunities to help you make CA education a reality for your family — including grants, scholarships, and parent fundraising programs. For more information contact our admissions team.