Serving High School Students | Grades 9-12
Ordering lunches has never been easier! Concordia Academy has partnered with Boonli to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Registration and ordering is now open. Follow these steps:
Go to https://concordia.boonli.com. (Please bookmark this page.)
- Click "Create an Account." The password is "CA1".
- Enter your information and click "Submit."
- Enter information for your students by clicking "Add Profile." Repeat this step for any additional students.
- Click "I’m Done." You can now sign in.
Other Program Information:
All hot lunches must be pre-ordered through Boonli.
Students will be able to select from the Hot Lunch of the Day, Soup of the Day, Salad of the Day, a Built-To-Your-Specifications Sandwich, and a variety of a la carte items and drinks, all prepared by Hollie Sookhai and Jennifer Carrier-Ryden. All items will be pre-ordered, pre-packaged, and picked up at stations throughout the Upper Gym.
If you have questions about food or policies (missed/late orders, credits, and changes/cancellations), email email@example.com and she will get back to you right away.
- For technical support or help navigating the site, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boonli accepts payment by debit card or credit card: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the Boonli shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 (for both new and changed orders).
Thank you for participating in our school lunch program! And remember, if your account has already been created, simply go to https://concordia.boonli.com to place your lunch order.