We are pleased that you found us. We believe that Concordia offers an education that you won’t find anywhere else in the Twin Cities!
If you were to walk through our doors and into our classrooms, you would see what I see every day: an exceptional, caring faculty who knows every student and are masters at helping them fulfill their potential. Music flows through the hallways from choir and band rooms and is often heard in the evenings as well as students practice for musicals and concerts. Walking the halls, you’d also immediately notice the smiles and laughter of students who love to be here. On our courts and practice fields, you’d see teamwork and discipline as minds and bodies and characters are sharpened. And if you had the opportunity to sit down and really talk with our students, it wouldn’t take long to recognize the depth at which God is working in the lives of these young men and women.
We’d love to help you better understand what we are all about. Please consider contacting me. I look forward to the opportunity to share more about this amazing school. Email me or call me at 651-484-8429.
We would love to have your student shadow a CA student to experience a typical day of school from 7:45 a.m.-2:30p.m. We will even give him or her a free lunch just for visiting for the day. We invite you to come on a Monday or a Thursday because we have a 30-minute chapel on those days and our entire student body is together. Contact Sofia Farone to arrange a date that would work best for you.
As you seek an investment for your child, we encourage you to look for a place that takes your faith, academics, athletics and fine arts seriously. Look for the best choice you can possibly make, and don’t be discouraged because you think you cannot afford a private school education. It may actually turn out to be more costly not to develop the whole child in faith and academic excellence. We do offer grants to help offset the cost of an excellent high school educational experience and we awarded over $200,000 in grants last year alone.
We look forward to meeting you.
- 350 Students in grades 9-12
- 24.1 average ACT score
- 2010 ACT testing service award wining school
- 94% of graduates continue in post-secondary education
- 90% of students participate in athletics, drama, music, and other co-curricular activities
- Average class size is 24 and student to teacher ratio is 14:1
- The average tenure of teaching faculty is 18 years
- Participate in the Tri-Metro Athletic Conference
- Traditional 4 year, college preparatory curriculum
- 2010 State and National Schools of Character award winning school
- The most on-campus college classes of any high school in Minnesota
- 17 different Christian denominations represented
- Students from 130 different churches
- Academic resource program