Partners In Ministry – Prayer Support
Concordia Academy-Roseville is a mission of the Christian Church. Because of this we depend on both the prayers and the financial support of the church at large in order to carry out our mission of preparing students for lives of faith and service. Please consider supporting the ministry of CA in the following ways.
The following is a list of on-going prayer requests for Concordia Academy:
• That God’s Spirit would rest on CA in a unique and powerful way.
• That God would work saving faith in any student who may not know Him.
• That all students would know they are loved and accepted here.
• That truth would be spoken and spoken in love.
• That our students would be transformed more and more into the likeness of Christ
• That God would be honored and students blessed by excellence in our academic, arts, and athletic programs.
• That our students would graduate prepared and committed to lives of faith and service wherever God might lead them next.
• We also invite prayers for our faculty, staff, and all of our CA families.
For specific prayer requests please feel free to contact Dr. Tim Berner.
Parents’ Prayer meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7 PM at Concordia Academy. This group is led by Pastor/Principal Tim Berner and includes all parents, grandparents, guardians, and friends of CA who wish to come together to lift up our school in prayer. Pastor Berner will briefly highlight what he would like prayed for and then we will break into small groups for prayer. Please join us as we seek to continually lift up to the Lord the mission and ministry of CA.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances… 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Moms in Touch
Moms-in-Touch is an international organization where moms gather for one hour to pray for their children and schools. Our CA MIT group meets every Tuesday during the school year to cover the needs of our students, teachers, staff and school, by asking for God’s blessings and guidance in all things. All CA moms/grandmas are invited! We welcome the opportunity to pray for specific needs in our Concordia community- you may e-mail any prayer or praise requests to Bridget at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-698-9530. Please be assured that your prayer requests will be kept confidential. MIT meets every Tuesday that school is in session from 1:30 – 2:30 PM at CA in Room 100 (next to the ITC)
“…pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children…” Lamentations 3:19