CA's Guidance and Counseling program is designed to guide students toward high school success and prepare them for life after high school. We actively coordinate academic, social, and spiritual support for students at Concordia Academy.
We know that God has designed each of us to live in the context of balanced, healthy lives. To that end, we believe that it is paramount to nurture and develop the whole child, the individual with unique gifts, talents, and areas of strength and challenge.
Major Components of Guidance and Counseling Services:
- Transitioning to High School and to College
- Standardized Assessments and Inventories
- Course Selection Guidance Toward a Four-Year Plan
- College and Career Planning
- On-Campus PSEO Coordination
- Student Success Team
- International Student Success Team
- Personal Counseling