Concordia Academy originated in 1893 as the high school of Concordia College (now Concordia University), St. Paul. In 1967, the Academy merged with St. Paul Lutheran High School, which had originated in 1959. The two schools merged as Concordia Academy at the current site of 2400 North Dale St. in Roseville, MN. Since then, three additional building campaigns have expanded the original building into the beautiful private high school campus enjoyed today.
Since its inception, Concordia Academy has been affiliated with The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and is supported by association churches and schools. However, students come to CA from dozens of churches and schools throughout the Twin Cities metro area.
Concordia Academy has advanced, grown, and changed over the last century, but its commitment to Honoring God Through Excellence has remained consistent. We are excited to celebrate our 125th Anniversary in 2018.