Concordia Academy-Roseville’s Resource Program ministers to students with learning challenges by growing them in their faith, academics, and personal achievement to serve Concordia Academy’s commitment to excellence by including students of all types in a traditional Christian education.
The Resource Program philosophy is accomplished by direct support to students, parents and teachers.
- Christian counsel
- one-on-one tutoring
- education, support and communication of educational challenges
- exercise in self-advocacy
- instruction in varied learning strategies
- instruction in self management
- development of organization, study and test taking skills
- daily monitoring and encouragement of progress
- preparing for post-secondary options
- connection with supportive agencies
- assistance with disability testing
- additional communication with teachers
- personal supportive strategies
- assistance in offering additional perspectives on learning challenges
- offer alternative practices to meet various needs of students
- support in instructional content goals and in motivating and accountability of students towards those goals
- create a supportive team of parent, student and teacher
The goal of the Resource Program is to create more confident, independent, and motivated learners who will follow the path that God has purposefully planned for their future.
For more information on Concordia Acadmey-Roseville’s Rescource Program please contact Sofia Farone.